Where: Vancouver Coop Radio 102.7 FM www.coopradio.org
Listen to Audio Archive now (MP3)
Guest: Leuren Moret
COOP RADIO PROGAM OUTLINE
PSYOPS NUCLEAR WAR ON IRAN?
The blueprint for U.S. nuclear wars was George W. Bush's Nuclear Posture Review (NPR) 2002
Everything that has happened since Bush's Nuclear Posture Review (i.e. Cheney and Rumsfeld's NPR) has been tested and occurred in the wars in Iraq, Yugoslavia, and Afghanistan.
Now there is proof that the U.S. secretly developed low-yield (dial-a-nuke) tactical nukes (less than 5 kt to 300 kt) and secretly tested them in those countries (Iraq, Yugoslavia, and Afghanistan).
Independent scientist Leuren Moret was at the University of California (UC) Regents meetings in 2004-2006 - when the U.S. Navy Admirals who hijacked the nuke program with UC Regent's Chair Richard Blum (U.S. Sen. Feinstein's husband) - and set up in key positions by the Bush White House to develop nukes for the Navy.
The three Admirals Ms Moret knew about were retired - one was head of the Los Alamos nuclear laboratory, one was Director of the NNSA in the Department of Energy, and one is still Vice President of UC as the head of nuke lab management. And now they are privatizing the US nuke program with Richard Blum and Bechtel. They also tested bunker busters in Lebanon with 4th generation nukes/gadgets in the same bomb, as proved by UK scientist Chris Busby - mentioned in the NPR in 2002.
George W. Bush's Nuclear Posture Review (NPR) 2002 is the blueprint for what is happening now... and going to happen in the near future regarding nuclear war.
According to some observers, may be nuclear war in Iran very soon. 38 nuclear warhead missiles were dropped on Iraq by the AF in 1991-92, and nukes were launched from Navy aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf (USS Midway), and some of the the Cruise missiles had nuclear warheads too.
THERE NO MUSHROOM CLOUDS WHEN THEY ARE LOW-YIELD NUKES. NUKES UNDER 5 KT ARE NOT UNDER THE NPT - SO ANYONE CAN USE THEM.
1. Fidel Castro appears again, warns of war
2. William Arkin story from 2002 - LA Times Bush's Nuclear Posture Review (NPR):
Secret Plan Outlines the Unthinkable
A secret policy review of the nation’s nuclear policy puts forth chilling new contingencies for nuclear war.
3. US Attack On Iran A Matter Of Time - Mahathir
NOTE: There may not be a nuclear war if enough of us become cognizant of this Psyops and Fraud on the NPT and bring it to public attention.
COOP RADIO PROGAM OUTLINE
PSYOPS NUCLEAR WAR ON IRAN?
Washington’s Secret Nuclear War against Iran
Keeping China out of Central Asia
CENTRAL AND S. ASIAN OIL AND GAS
MAJOR PIPELINE PROPOSALS:
IRAN, TURKMENISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, INDIA, BANGLADESH AND MYANMAR (formerly BURMA)
COOP RADIO INTERVIEW WITH LEUREN MORET AND ALFRED WEBRE
“BROWN BAGGER” July 19, 2010
(Pre-recorded July 14, 2010)
THE NUCLEAR WAR IN IRAN (1986-2010)
• History of British Petroleum (owned by Queen Elizabeth II)
• Chernobyl 1986 – decline in fertility initiated
• 1990 – DU wars in Iraq
• 2001 – DU wars in Afghanistan
• Silk Road Esophageal cancer epidemic
• DEPOPULATION obvious by 2002
Fertility drops to below population replacement
IRAN’S NUCLEAR ISSUES
• Kissinger and Ford – nuclear power plants and plutonium
• NPT – nuclear power plants encouraged for member states, uranium enrichment allowed
• IAEA finds no violations with Iran’s activities
• Iran/Turkey/Brazil – partnership outside control of West
• Iran/Turkey pipeline to port and EU for Iran’s oil and gas
Flashpoint for nuclear issues with US/Israel/UK
• Russia’s Topol/Sunburn nuclear missile SS-N-22: NATO code named the SS-N-22 Sunburn, The 9,000-pound Sunburn flies at speeds of over 1,500 miles an hour and is armed with a nuclear warhead (200kt) ten times the power of the Hiroshima bomb, or: a 750-pound conventional warhead, within a range of 100 miles, more than twice the range of the Exocet. The Sunburn combines a Mach 2.1 speed (two times the speed of sound) with a flight pattern that hugs the deck and includes "violent end maneuvers" to elude enemy defenses.”.
“New Russian Missiles Aid China, Iran -- May Spark New Arms Race,” by Charles R. Smith, Monday, Feb. 12, 2001
[NO MENTION OF THESE MISSILES AT NPT OR IN DISPUTE WITH US]
“Moskit SS-N-22 Sunburn”
BP AND THE GULF DISASTER – IS THIS RELATED TO IRAN?
• BP started in Iran
• BP disaster destroying BP, reflected in impending disaster threatening destruction of Iran
• Why US cannot invade Iran and why it needs to
• OIL = WAR + DOLLRS: HISTORIC OIL PRICES CHART
NPT: WHY US DOES NOT HAVE TO INVADE IRAN
• Clinton’s 1995 negative security assurances to 170 non-nuclear countries (the rest of the world):
“The United States reaffirms that it will not use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear-weapon [NPT parties] except in the case of an invasion or any other attack on the United States, its territories, its armed forces or other troops, its allies, or on a State toward which it has a security commitment, carried out or sustained by such a non-nuclear weapon State in association or alliance with a nuclear-weapon State.” BUNN
• Development of low-yield tactical nukes:
“Over the past decade the Pentagon and its weapons designers have been quietly busy crafting a variety of new weapons.17 Indeed, although the Clinton administration generated a lot of hoopla by supporting the comprehensive test ban treaty (which it promptly violated with a string of subcritical tests), the Department of Energy and the Pentagon were busy developing new breeds of weapons. In 1997, they unveiled and deployed the B61-11, described as a mere modification of the old B61-7 gravity bomb. In reality, it was largely a new “package”, the prototype for the “low-yield” bunker blasting nuke that the weaponeers see as the future of the US arsenal.”
• The Bush administration had already opened the door to ‘first strike’ plans and covert testing of new designs in 2001.
• 2001 Bush: U.S. Nuclear Posture Review first strike option
“The Bush administration's first U.S. Nuclear Posture Review had already called for fast-track development of new tactical nuclear weapons, a resumption of nuclear tests, and more "flexible, adaptable strike plans" - including "options for variable and reduced yields.” Submitted to Congress on December 31, 2001, the neocon's follow-up CONPLAN 802218 would reverse the decades-old U.S. policy against “first use” of nuclear weapons by authorizing their rapid deployment to destroy 'time-urgent targets' anywhere in the world.”
People's Weekly World Newspaper, March 16, 2002.19
• DANGER OF LOW-YIELD NUCLEAR WEAPONS BY NUCLEAR SUPER POWERS AGAINST NON-NUCLEAR THIRD-WORLD STATES
The inherent danger in the development of low-yield nuclear weapons by nuclear super powers is that non-nuclear third-world states, in regions where tremendous mineral wealth is still undeveloped, are unable to defend themselves from hostile and predatory Western exploitation for geopolitical interests using low-yield nuclear weapons. Resistance by indigenous populations to exploitation of their natural resources by nuclear super powers would hinder the geopolitical goals of aggressors. The hidden agenda then, driving the development and scaling down the yield of a new generation of “low-yield tactical nuclear weapons,” is revealed in National Security Memo 200, dated April 24, 1974, titled "Implications of world wide population growth for U.S. security & overseas interests:”
"Dr. Henry Kissinger proposed in his memorandum to the NSC that "depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World." He quoted reasons of national security, and because (t)he U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less-developed countries ... Wherever a lessening of population can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resources, supplies and to the economic interests of U.S.”cite
Depopulation policy became the top priority under the National Security Council (NSC) agenda, Club of Rome and U.S. policymakers like Zbiegnew Brzezinski, Gen. Alexander Haig, Cyrus Vance, Ed Muskie and Kissinger. According to an NSC spokesman at the time, the United States shared the view of former World Bank President Robert McNamara that the "population crisis" is a greater threat to U.S. national security interests than nuclear annihilation. In 1975, Henry Kissinger established a policy-planning group in the U.S. State Department's Office of Population Affairs. The "GLOBAL 2000" depopulation document was prepared by the Kissinger group, and Zbiegnew Brzezinski managed to manipulate it around President Jimmy Carter who would have objected.
• “In the Italian media investigative report on an American veteran who participated in ‘Desert Storm,’ Jim Brown accused the US Administration of having used a small nuclear penetration bomb with an energy of 5 kilotons between the Iraqi town of Basra and the border with Iran.”
RaiNews24 TV, Italy, documentary October 7, 2008.25
• “For a typical third-world urban population density of 6000/km2 those estimates imply that a 1-kt weapon would kill tens of thousands and a 100-kt weapon would kill hundreds of thousands of people.”
R. W. Nelson, Physics Today, November 2003.23
• Former Iranian President and senior cleric, Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, commented on the story:
“The bomb blast killed many people and spread cancer and other diseases in the area but no news items have been published about it.”He said that even though the report has not been officially confirmed, it was expected to receive widespread media coverage but it was censored in the media.
Press TV, Iran, October 25, 2008.27
FREE GAZA FLOTILLA MOSSAD/CIA OPERATION ( June 2010):
IRAN AND TURKEY SET UP FOR ISRAELI/US CONFLICT
• Islamic countries lured into third flotilla to get supplies to Gaza
Role of former Prime Minister of Malaysia Tun Dr. Mahathir
• Attack on Turkish ferry brings Iran into the game
• Iran sends aide flotilla, Israel threatens military response
• US and Israel move ships to Persian Gulf (July 2010)
BALKANIZATION OF BALUCHISTAN (E. IRAN)/PAKISTAN/AFGHAN
“A strong, stable, and powerful Pakistan, especially one that would be independent, is not looked at in good terms by the Pentagon and NATO for many reasons. Within an Orwellian framework, Pakistan and NATO-garrisoned Afghanistan are deliberately being destabilized while there is talk about stabilizing them. Many Pakistani elites are party to this agenda.
“Both Afghanistan and Pakistan act as a land bridge between Iran on one side and China and India on another. If Pakistan and Afghanistan were to fall under the orbit of Russia, China, and Iran as the Pentagon and NATO (the Periphery) fear then Central Asia would virtually be encircled and closed off to America and its allies. In addition to Afghanistan and Pakistan, the Republic of Azerbaijan would complete the encirclement of Central Asia and its energy resources. This last point involving Baku, however, depends on the status of the Caspian Sea, which is why Russia and Iran want the Caspian Sea to be closed off and have liberum vetoes over any development in its waters. It is, therefore, through Afghanistan and Pakistan that the U.S. and its allies have a land bridge into Central Asia and the centre of the Eurasian landmass.”
“Destabilizing Baluchistan, Fracturing Pakistan: The Triangle of Jundallah, the Taliban, and Sipah-e-Sahaba,” by Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya, November 5, 2009.
• DESTABILIZATION aimed at political and national unity, ethnic divisions
• C. Asian energy – needed by US and partners
• Dog-in-a-manger – US does not want C. Asian resources to go to China/Russia/Iran for use/distribution/transit
• NATO ENERGY CORRIDOR – Turkmenistan/Afghan/Pakistan to Indian Ocean
• Rival Energy Corridors –
Iran-Pakistan-India (IPI) pipeline: could include China and not India, or could be pipeline from C. Asian suppliers via Iran to China
• LAND BRIDGE to China – Afghan/Pakistan geostrategic landbridge to China and Iran
• INDIA partnering with US to prevent Beijing and Teheran stronger embrace
• PAKISTAN - Threat of unstable/corrupt Pakistan becoming client-state of China is threat, and preventing China from getting energy from C. Asia is reason for balkanizing Pakistan
• AFGHANISTAN - Threat of Iran controlling west side of Afghan, China controlling east side of Afghan – balkanizing makes it much harder for China and Iran to control it
• Balkanization of Afghanistan/Pakistan would destabilize eastern Iran in Sistan and Baluchistan
• Independent Pakistan-Baluchistan introduces land grab issues with Teheran increasing tension on eastern border
• China has Naval interests in Gwadar, Indian ocean port in Pak US has military control now of this area
• BALUCHISTAN IS ENERGY AND MINERAL RICH – all untouched now – depopulation of Baluchistan would make exploitation of natural resources easier.
• Bush and Obama – neocons vs realists
“Conceptually, realists do not believe that there are morals in international relations, just interests. Amongst the realist camp are Henry A. Kissinger and Zbigniew K. Brzezinski.”
Foreign policies may be the same, but methodologies are different. Both use military force, but the realists are known for negotiating with geo-political rivals, but covertly work to destabilize rivals. Example of Brzezinski involved in Afghanistan in Cold War against the Soviet Union.
• Obama is continuing proxy war on Iran carried out by Bush, from the Iranian border with Iraq to the Sistan-Baluchistan border with Pakistan.
Kissinger: “If you control the food, you control a nation. If you control the energy, you control a region. If you control the money, you control the world.”