SATURN/MOON MATRIX AS MIND CONTROL PLATFORM FOR EARTH
WATCH ON YOU TUBE
FRIEND: "Alfred: Please delete this address () from your email list. I'm going to close this account with outlook because of their "new design" which deleted all of my contacts and calls your website "dangerous." This never happened before until the 'new design' was put in place. So I'm closing all of my outlook accounts. I still go to your site...I'm just not going to subscribe with an outlook account. thanks…."
ALFRED: Hi! Thanks for the heads-up. I guess the AI Saturn-Moon mind control Matrix is now on the run! Since Outlook is Microsoft, now we know for sure that Bill Gates is an AI Saturn-Moon Matrix-entrained mind controlled Robotoid humanoid.That is why I shifted from Microsoft PC to Apple, though who knows now that AI assassinated Steve Jobs.
Would not want to be the Bill Gates carbon unit! I hear now that up to 75 % of all Humans on Earth on Earth are now entrained to the AI Saturn Moon Matrix and inside mind control, rather than awakenly connected to Soul and Source as the remaining 25%.
We have deleted your email.
You are most welcome to browse
In Light. Alfred ;-)
SIGNS OF THE TIMES - SATURN MOON MIND CONTROL MATRIX: "Outlook is now calling your site EXOPOLITICS.COM 'dangerous'....please remove my email address from your list"