"Boycotting Examiner.com is simple: just avoid Examiner.com and tell your friends and networks to do so as well."
By Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd
Today Dec. 6, 2011 I received a notice from Examiner.com that is a frontal assault on the Truth Movement. The notice reads:
Notice from Examiner.Com - Dec. 6, 2011
Dear Alfred Lambremont Webre,
Here is some information regarding your recent support request.
6. Prohibited Content and Activities
You agree that you will not post to the Site, or use the Site to transmit or make available any Content that: you know or have reason to know is false, misleading, or fraudulent.
While there is certainly an audience for your topic of expertise, it is not the type of content we want associated with Examiner.com.
Therefore we have decided to retire your Examiner.com account and remove your content from our site. You will be paid out the balance of your earnings in the January payment cycle (on or around Jan. 20th).
Good luck in your future endeavors.
Pacific Experience Director
Assault on the Truth Movement
While I have legal remedies against Examiner.com for malicious interference with business, as well as libel and slander, I am choosing to reserve my legal remedies, without prejudice, and instead call for a consumer boycott of Examiner.com.
Grounds for a Consumer Boycott
1. Examiner.com initially without notice unpublished a number of my articles as Seattle Exopolitics Examiner on Nov. 30, 2011, including a crucial article entitled
“Mars visitors Basiago and Stillings confirm Barack Obama traveled to Mars”
2. Examiner.com’s unprecedented action came as I was traveling in South Africa at a conference and immediately after the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal on which I serve as Judge handed down on Nov. 22, 2011 a verdict finding former U.S. President George W. Bush and former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair guilty of crimes against peace for the invasion of Iraq in which 1.4 million Iraqis were killed.
Bush, Blair found guilty of war crimes in Malaysia tribunal/ Judgment of the Court (PDF)
This judgment convicting George Bush Jr. came on 11/22/11, 48 years after the assassination of John F. Kennedy on 11/22/63 in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, TX., where George Bush Sr., then an undercover CIA agent, was photographed next to the Texas School Depository. George Bush Jr. is now subject to arrest, prosecution and conviction of war crimes by any one of 117 nations that are states parties to the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. The wheels of Justice grind slowly but they grind exceedingly fine.
3. Examiner.com’s action shutting down my column without cause is a frontal assault on the Truth movement. None of my articles contain, as Examiner.com claims, “Content that [I] know or have reason to know is false, misleading, or fraudulent”. All statements and claims in my articles are backed by multiple, independent eyewitness whistleblowers from secret U.S. government projects, and from documented sources and research. Examiner.com is attempting to use the device of “reversal” on my articles and my work with the purpose of perpetuating a coverup of events and developments that my articles expose.
4. The Obama/Mars coverup - Examiner.com’s actions in their initial Nov. 30, 2011 shutdown of my articles implicating U.S. President Barack Obama in the CIA secret Mars visitation project and their final shutdown and removal of all of my Seattle Exopolitics Examiner articles on Dec. 6, 2011 is in fact in furtherance of a cover-up of U.S. President Barack Obama’s visits to Mars as part of the secret U.S. Mars program, 1980-83, to which independent eyewitnesses Andrew D. Basiago and William Brett Stillings so testified live on Coast to Coast AM on November 11, 2011 (11.11.11).
How the consumer boycott against Examiner.com works
1. Examiner.com is an exploitative company owned by a right-wing billionaire - According to one source, "Examiner.com is a media company based in Denver, Colorado, that operates a network of local news websites, allowing "pro–am contributors" to share their city-based knowledge on a blog-like platform, in 238 markets throughout the United States and parts of Canada with two national editions, one for each country.
"Examiner.com is a division of Clarity Media Group, with the primary investor being billionaire businessman Philip Anschutz, owner of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), Regal Cinemas, and other media and entertainment companies. Examiner.com has over 55,000 contributors, commonly referred to on the site as "Examiners."
"The company derives its name from Anschultz/Clarity's 2004 purchase of the San Francisco Examiner which had previously owned the examiner.com domain.
"Examiners are paid based on a black box system considering page views and other metrics, or the "Gawker-model", made famous by the blog Gawker.com. During 2009 many of the writers were receiving $0.01 per page view. Examiner.com later offered a variety of pay scale options to their writers. Examiner.com now bases compensation on variables such as subscriptions, page view traffic and session length.
"The company has been criticized for the low compensation received by some contributors, although Examiner.com claims it communicates contributors should not consider this full-time employment, and "tries to be very clear and transparent that this isn't a 'quit your day job' opportunity.”
"Examiner.com has been criticized for its lack of verification and fact-checking of stories published on the site, including accusations of plagiarism."
2. Examiner.com derives the bulk of its revenue from consumer (reader) click-throughs. Every time you as a reader click through to read an article on Examiner.com, the company is paid a royalty by its advertisers.
3. The consumer boycott is simple. Just avoid Examiner.com and let your friends and networks know you are avoiding Examiner.com and hitting Examiner.com where it hurts – in its revenues by refusing to click through to Examiner.com.
4. Please let your friends and networks know you are boycotting Examiner.com because it is promoting the CIA’s Obama on Mars cover-up, and its direct assault on the Truth movement and Truth movement journalists like Alfred Lambremont Webre.
5. Exopolitics articles – New and existing Exopolitics articles by Alfred Lambremont Webre can now be read at
We are in the process of transferring over all existing content by Alfred Lambremont Webre to Exopolitics.com.