Vaccination News: Australia to Forcibly Vaccinate population through Aerosol Spraying
CALIFORNIA AERIAL SPRAYING for WNV and SV40
In February 2009 to present date, aerial spraying for the WNV occurred in major cities within the State of California. During spraying of Anaheim, CA a Caucasian female (age 50) was exposed to heavy spraying, while doing her daily exercise of walking several miles.
Heavy helicopter activity occurred for several days in this area. After spraying, she experienced light headedness, nausea, muscle aches and increased low back pain.
She was evaluated for toxicological mechanisms that were associated with pesticide exposure due to aerial spraying utilizing advanced biological monitoring testing.
The test results which included protein band testing utilizing Protein Coupled Response (PCR) methods were positive for KD-45. KD-45 is the protein band for SV-40 Simian Green Monkey virus.
Additional tests were performed for Epstein-Barr virus capside and Cytomeglia virus which are used in bioengineering for gene delivery systems through viral protein envelope and adenoviral protein envelope technology.
The individual was positive for both; indicating a highly probable exposure to a DNA vaccination delivery system through nasal inhalation.
Pentagon Document Revealed Aerial Vaccination Plans
In the Quarterly FunVax Review in June, 2007, the report lists the objective of a project listed as ID: 149AZ2 as a preparation of a viral vector that will inhibit/decrease the expression of a specific disruption gene (VMAT2) within a human population.
It further indicates in the abstract that six method[s] of virus dispersal were tested including
1. high altitude release,
2. water supply release,
3. insect transmission, and
4. [other] various methods of diffusion.
These are recombinant DNA vaccines or GMO vaccines. From an article called, Vaccines are creating "Herd Contagion"
"In addition to the danger of jumping species and return to virulence, there is another frightening way for these new viruses to spread: aerosolization.
It used to be that we could feel pretty safe about rabies because the chances that our dogs would trade saliva with another animal were pretty slim. Nowadays, thanks to recombinant vaccines [GMO-vaccines], there is no bite required.
The Center for Disease Control acknowledges that rabies can be spread via aerosolization so you or your dog need only be in close proximity to a rabies infected animal to be in danger.
Their powdered version can be sprayed or dispersed in water.
1. IDT shows clearly how "former" Nazi bioweapons research is now connected directly to the current WHO
2. is partnering with NIH
a. which holds patents on ebola vaccines https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/09/17/the-cdc-nih-bill-gates-own-the-patents-on-existing-ebola-related-vaccines-mandatory-vaccinations-are-near/
b. which put out a false and very dangerous recommendation for melatonin as a "cure" for ebola https://exopolitics.blogs.com/ebolagate/2014/10/melatonin-schmelatonin-the-criminal-nih-sets-us-public-up-for-ebola-like-symptoms-and-zombie-like-behavior.html
c. which has been aggressively stopping successful alternative cancer cures for decades https://www.burzynskimovie.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=110#.VHYgqYdSKhQ
2. has vaccine production facilities on a top secret German bioweapons research island of Riems https://www.idt-biologika.de/index.php?session=65497f8bd2bab28673912c0953e5de21&page=1821
3. Riems island housed a Nazi biological warfare research institute, the “Reichsforschungsanstalt Insel Riems”, which was under the direct command of SS leader and eugenicist Heinrich Himmler. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich-Loeffler-Institut
4. after the war, Riems island became a top secret East German Communist research facility. In 2010, the German government invested about 300 million euros to make it one of the most advanced bioweapons research facilities in the world with 89 labs. https://www.aerztezeitung.de/politik_gesellschaft/article/843901/eroeffnet-neuer-hochsicherheitstrakt-tierseuchenforschung.html
5. the twenty hectare island contains some of the biggest and most advanced bioweapons research facilities in the world. Research is conducted on Ebola, the bird flu and other virulent diseases in biosecurity level 4 facilities by the Friedrich-Loeffler-Institut, Federal Research Institute for Animal Health and partners such as IDT. https://www.fli.bund.de/de/startseite/institute/institut-fuer-neue-und-neuartige-tierseuchenerreger.html
6. One of the WHO Collaborating Centre for Rabies Surveillance & Research is also located on the island.
7. IDT has created a combined rabies and ebola vaccine with NIAID and Thomas Jefferson University
8. vaccines now licensed to Exxell BIO of St Paul, Minnesota, which appears to be a shell or front company
9. IDT Biologika has its origin in the Bacteriological Institute under the Nazi regime’s control during the second world war and producing tetanus and diphtheria vaccines. One of its heads Ludwig Wolters testified in the Nuremberg Doctor’s Trial on Typhus jabs.
And now, suddenly, there is a new virus, a combined rabies/ebola virus.
NBC News: New virus in Africa looks like rabies, acts like Ebola Thursday Sep 27, 2012 2:26 PM.
"They didn’t stand a chance, says Joseph Fair of Metabiota, a company that investigates pathogens. Fair is in the Democratic Republic of Congo now, under contract to the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to help battle an ongoing Ebola outbreak. ....
"The sequencing puts this new virus on its own branch of the bad virus family tree -- somewhat related to Ebola and the virus that causes Lassa fever, another horrific killer, and most closely related to the rhabdoviruses. This family usually only infects animals with one notable exception -- rabies.
"But rabies is not known to cause hemorrhaging. It’s plenty horrible on its own, of course, killing virtually all patients if they aren’t vaccinated soon after infection. ....
“It has probably been lurking out there in remote areas and causing sporadic cases of hemorrhagic fever and no one had the resources to discover it,” Chiu said. “This is probably the tip of the iceberg. I believe there are many, many more of these emerging viruses that have yet to be discovered,” he added.
“This points to the importance of being vigilant, especially these remote areas of Africa and Asia. This is the area that I believe the next generation of emerging viruses will come from.”
"Fair agrees, and says his team will be looking. They’ll also be checking to see if bats or insects can spread it. “It is a frightening prospect. That is why the next step in this process is to look for the vector,” Fair said.
"That’s not so easy. Fair’s team and hundreds of other scientists have been looking for the reservoir -- the animal or insect source --of Ebola. That would be a bat or other creature that can carry it without getting sick itself. So far they have had no luck, although fruit bats are a major suspect.
"And for the new Bas-Congo virus, the trail is now three years old. “Everything we do will be as a forensic investigation,” Fair said. “We really have to go look for a needle in a sack of needles.”
HHS and NIH hold the patent on rabies/ebola.
1. HHS and NIH made the rabies/ebola virus
5. In Africa, the virus has been set loose.
6. USAID says the rabies/ebola may have "been lurking out there in remote areas" and "fruit bats" are a major suspect, and they are searching for the source, not aware of the US patent?
Perhaps USAID's use of the term "remote areas" is not about instilling fear of diseases coming out of black Africa, but refers to the remoteness of Washington, DC from Africa? Perhaps, "lurking" is not about instilling fear, but just refers to the US government keeping this new virus secret, along with secret, that is, "lurking" plans to spray it on Americans, put it in their water supplies and release mosquitoes with it? Perhaps when USAID says the major suspect is fruit bats, they are referring to the NIH and HHS inventors of this deadly virus who hold the patent, and use "fruit bats" affectionately, as a nickname, in a friendly collegial manner, as in "Hey, Fruit Bat, what are you making with that vile vial of green slime?"?