In light of the current 'ebola campaign', some folks carry a 4X6 NOTICE of non-consent pocket card in case employees of our corporate government attempt to demand they accept a vaccine or insist they relocate to an isolation center. While there is no guarantee the statute enforcers will recognize this notice, without it - in our current system - it may not be on the record that consent has been denied. After all, an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.
To better understand this strategy, please read this booklet by Judge Dale, retired: The Legal Process
It is a great tool to understand how our corporate legal system really works.
Below is the information contained on the pocket card NOTICE. The FACTS listed are followed by links to the source for validation. It is important that this notice is well understood before it is dispensed. Reading the information contained in the links will help accomplish that.
When presenting this card to a corporate statute enforcer, be polite and courteous. Sign and date it in front of the statute enforcer and hand him/her the card. Never ever become belligerent with these corporate employees as many of them are nothing more than bullies! Say very little about the contents of the card other than to state that it is a notice of non-consent to be taken under advisement. In other words the card is a lawful notice and they need to talk to their attorneys prior to proceeding.
"This is a notice of non-consent - to be taken under advisement."
Repeat if necessary.
When asked by the statute enforcer if you "understand", never say yes, because it is a trick question. They are instructed to get you to agree to "stand under" their authority and if you say yes, you are consenting to their authority and agree to abide by their corporate rules and/or regulations. In other words, you will have just verbally nullified your notice of non-consent. Also, if you are asked to sign 'paperwork', it is most likely not in your best interest. So, either refuse to sign or write "under duress" above your signature and "gave officer notice of non-consent" under your signature.
After reading the NOTICE and the accompanying information, it will become more apparent that the pocket card NOTICE of non-consent can be written without reference to vaccines and used for other encounters with statute enforcers.
This is a notice of non-consent
1. Laws passed by the STATE OF, COUNTY & MUNICIPAL corporations are for (non-human) legal "persons" . . . not for fresh and blood men and women - unless we consent or agree to contract.
Cornell University Law School's Legal Information Institute defines a person as follows:
"Legal person refers to a non-human entity that is treated as a person for limited legal purposes--corporations, for example."
2. Executive Orders written by the President of the corporate UNITED STATES only have authority over the UNITED STATES corporation (and its agency network) located in the 10 mile square of Washington, C.D. - unless we consent or agree to contract.
3. No agency of the corporate government network can be "granted" the authority to deprive living men and women of their human unalienable rights - without our written consent or willingness to contract!
The Legal Process by Judge Dale, retired - Pg 5
Bond vs. UNITED STATES - #6 and #7
4. Enforcement of corporate statutes, rules, regulations or Executive Orders by law enforcement officers - without full disclosure and written consent - are unlawful and these officers can be held personally liable for their actions. [Supreme Court: Bond v. UNITED STATES 529 US 334 (2000)]
Bond vs. UNITED STATES - #8
5. Those who produce vaccines have been given immunity from liability should their products cause illness or injury. [Supreme Court decision: Bruesewitz v. Wyeth (2011)] The manufacturers no longer warrant them as either safe or effective. Therefore, if vaccines are forced onto men or women - without their written consent - the enforcement 'officer' will be personally liable for any illness or injury the vaccine may cause.
Supreme Court decision: Bruesewitz v. Wyeth (2011)
Bond vs. UNITED STATES - #8
Void for Vagueness Doctrine
" . . . a vague law is a violation of due process because the law does not provide fair warning of a prohibition and fails to set standards for enforcement that would govern the exercise of the police power."
I do not consent to your request. I do not wish to contract.
Signature: first and last name - Date
Witness (if available): first and laste name - Date
- Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal - Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent -
This notice of non-consent should be taken under advisement
4 X 6 pocket card NOTICE of non-consent